There are babies and children causing all manners of despair in EastEnders as Sharon Mitchell (Letitia Dean) discovers that she is pregnant just as Keanu Taylor (Danny Walters) learns that Louise (Tilly Keeper) is still carrying his baby. Meanwhile, Robbie Jackson (Dean Gaffney), oversteps the mark by locking himself and son Sami in the flat to stop Nita from taking him away from him again.
Elsewhere, another local child faces fresh challenges as Bailey Baker (Kara-Leah Fernandes) prepares to say a final goodbye to her mum and wants to stand up and do a eulogy for her while the most troubled child of all, Bobby Beale, is back in the Square. Gulp!
10 EastEnders spoilers
- Louise and Keanu reunite after he learns she is still pregnant.
- Callum proposes to a stunned Whitney.
- Robbie admits to Kush that Sami is meant to be on his way home.
- Brave Bailey wants to say a few words at Dinahs funeral.
- Sharon is stunned to discover she is pregnant – and researches a termination.
- Callum opens up to Stuart about his confused feelings.
- Robbie locks himself in the flat with Sami when Nita turns up and threatens him with the police.
- Mick discovers that Linda has been lying to him about Ollie.
- Kathy heads home to see Bobby after launching The Prince Albert.
- The Carters head to their Spice Girls gig in high spirits.
Monday 10th June
Sharon is horrified to discover that she is pregnant. Meanwhile, as Phil arranges for Keanu to walk away, Louise admits to him that she is still pregnant and they embrace and reunite, will Phil begrudgingly accepting the situation.
Gray accompanies Karen to the opening of Dinahs inquest while Mitch worries about Baileys birthday. Robbie admits to a shocked Kush that Sami should be on his way home to India while Tina suggests to the Carters that they all get dressed up as thr Spice Girls for the gig.
Callums behaviour causes concern but Whitney is stunned when he suddenlt proposes while Linda secretly worries about Ollie.
Tuesday 11th June
Its the day of Baileys birthday and the Taylors and Bakers try to maintain a strong facade for her, with Karen trying to hide Dinahs card. Bailey wants to hear it but when Keegan struggles to get through it, Bailey reads it out herself.
Mick wants to go to Ollies appointment with Linda and he discovers that she hasnt been honest with him. Phil gives Keanu his blessing with Louise but warns him to treat her right while Sharon breaks down after a bad therapy session with Dennis.
Kush informs Sonia about what Robbie is up to while Ben hatches a plot for Callum.
Thursday 13th June
Its the day of the concert and while the women try to get into the spirit, Mick is giving Linda a hard time over Ollie. Later, when they get a flat tyre, Shirley forces them to talk things through and the couple reach a new understanding before excitedly embracing the gig.Read More – Source