For all we know Her Majesty might love singing trip-hop classics behind closed palace doors.
Celebs from all walks of showbiz life are coming together to release songs for Children in Need. Read on for all the deets on the star-studded album…
What is Oliva Colman singing for Children in Need?
Olivia Colman is set to cover Portisheads classic Glory Box for the charity covers album, Got It Covered.
When can I hear Olivia Colmans Glory Box?
Got It Covered – featuring all of the songs including Glory Box – will come out on November 1, with at least £1.50 from every copy sold going to Children in Need.
You can already listen to Jodie Whittakers take on Coldplays Yellow.
A 60-minute documentary will come with the album.
The programme will follow the recording process as the stars get vocal training from esteemed vocal coach Mark De-Lisser, who will help stars like Olivia Colman and Suranne Jones turn into pop stars.
Who else is singing on Got It Covered?
The album is a whos who of showbiz – or should that be Doctor Whos who.
Ex-Doctor Who David Tennant and current Doctor Jodie Whittaker will both be flexing their vocal chords for the album.
Got It Covered tracklist
- Helena Bonham Carter covering Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell
- Jim Broadbent covering Blue Moon by Rogers and Hart
- Olivia Colman CBE covering Glory Box by Portishead
- Shaun Dooley covering Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
- Luke Evans covering Smile by Charlie Chaplin
- Suranne Jones covering Symphony by ClRead More – Source