- Australian soap Neighbours restarts production, with social distancing to protect cast and crew.
- Cinemas closed around the world; revenues could fall by $17 billion by May.
- Netflix and the straight-to-digital release of Trolls: World Tour have benefited.
- When cinemas open, social distancing and hygiene measures will be needed.
In Australia, production is resuming on long-running soap opera Neighbours
– with the cast social distancing on set and special camera angles to make characters appear closer together.
The new normal will include having no more than 100 people in any area of filming per day; no intimate scenes; the male actors wont wear make-up, and there will be a nurse on set, Chris Oliver-Taylor, the chief executive of the shows production company Fremantle Australia, told ABC News.